Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's a princess!

I just had to share this because it was so sweet. You never know how your children are going to respond to things...

Yesterday I walked BG to the refrigerator where I showed her LK's picture. I said to her, "Do you know who that is?" She said, "I not know who that is." I said, "it's LK, your new sister. Like Sissy's your sister and A is your sister, this is your sister." She started smiling and looked at me and said, "It's a princess". The rest of the day and into the night she would see the pic of LK on my phone and she would say, "It's LK. It's a princess." Now whenever she sees her picture she recognizes her. I think the two of them will be awesome together, don't you? :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautifully sweet comment. May this magic always remain for your family.

    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe...that is so wonderful!!! They will definitely be a pair!!! A very special relationship!!! God is SO good!!! :) Hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    love ya,
    Buffi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is absolutely beautiful. I just love that that is how she sees her :)

    ReplyDelete